This table defines any additional terminology and acronyms used in this document.
Table 1: Terminology and Acronyms
FTP File Transfer Protocol
SSL Secure Socket Layer
VPS Virtual Private Server
URL Uniform Resource Locator
ISP Internet Service Provider
“One Click Hosting” means RDBCG PTY ATF THE DAGM TRUST T/A One Click Hosting (ABN:50 952 287 215) of Queensland, Australia.
“Service”, “Service(s)” or “Services” means any product(s) or service(s) the Customer has ordered for use. This can include, but is not limited to, the provisioning of space on one of our servers and a connection to and from the internet for web, email and FTP services to function at the level specified in the chosen service level, domain name registration or transfer or renewal, SSL, VPS and SMS services. These product(s) and service(s) are identified in full within the “sign up” and “service provision” emails One Click Hosting has sent after your request for service. The specific details of the Services can be obtained by emailing us directly at [email protected].
“Customer” means the person, persons or entity who ordered our services.
One Click Hosting collects the following information:
– One Click Hosting collects personal information from a variety of sources, including from members of the public, advertisers, prospective employees, mailing lists, recruitment agencies, contractors and business partners. In general, the personal information One Click Hosting collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, financial information, including credit card information, banking details and income information.
– We store the personal information you enter on the One Click Hosting website or give to One Click Hosting in other ways. We obtain most personal information through the posting of ads or discussion forums via the One Click Hosting website. You may provide information when you request or acquire a product or service from One Click Hosting or its related companies, provide a product or service to One Click Hosting, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, participate in forums or when you communicate with One Click Hosting by email, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
How One Click Hosting uses the information you provide:
– One Click Hosting may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. There also may be an instance where One Click Hosting may use a partial comment from you to recommend others as “Customer Feedback”. This will be requested to be used to the customer prior to publishing on the site or third party discussion forum or web site.
– Provide you with products or services you have requested personalize and customize your experiences on the One Click Hosting website; help One Click Hosting manage and enhance its services; communicate with you; provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the One Click Hosting website in which One Click Hosting believes you may be interested; give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mail from One Click Hosting.
If you do not provide One Click Hosting with that information, One Click Hosting will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
One Click Hosting treats sensitive information the following ways:
– “Sensitive Information” means information relating to a person’s racial or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, religion, membership of a trade union or professional or trade association, sexual preferences, criminal record and health. One Click Hosting may use and disclose Sensitive Information only for the purpose for which it was provided or a directly related secondary purpose or as allowed by law unless you have agreed otherwise.
How One Click Hosting discloses your information:
– Third parties engaged by One Click Hosting to perform functions on its behalf, such as processing credit card information, mail outs, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising; third parties authorized by you to receive information held by One Click Hosting. If One Click Hosting sells part of its business, personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser. Should One Click Hosting provide an opportunity where you are invited to send personal information to organizations other than One ClickHosting, the choice to send such information to these organizations is entirely the customers. You should be aware that any such information you choose to send will not be bound by this policy.
Updates to Personal Information
One Click Hosting protects personal information in the following ways:
– One Click Hosting endeavours to ensure that the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up-todate. You can generally update personal information that is not membership information on the One Click Hosting website where you submitted that information. Otherwise, please contact One Click Hosting on [email protected] where personal information is no longer required by One ClickHosting, it will be destroyed or de-identified.
– You have the right to seek access the personal information held about you and to advise One Click Hosting of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act. If you make an access request, One Click Hosting will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. One Click Hosting may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request